1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information We collect personally identifiable information (name phone number, email etc.) from you when you request for a service. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Identifiable Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
2. Use of Demographic and Profile Data We use personal information to provide the services you request. We use your personal information to troubleshoot problems; collect fees owed; measure interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers and customize your experience. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website.
3. Provision of Aggregate Demographic Information to Third Parties My B2B Enquiry reserves the right to provide aggregate demographic information of its member base to third parties. We do not shared personal information of individual users with third parties.
4. Cookies A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. My B2B Enquiry.com may place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. My B2B Enquiry.com's cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
5. Newsletter Subscription Visitors to My B2B Enquiry.com may also sign up for our newsletters without having to register.
6. Email Communications My B2B Enquiry will communicates with you through the email you have specified. Your email address is never shared with anybody within or outside My B2B Enquiry. My B2B Enquiry uses this email address to send you two types of communications:
Sending you occasional announcements about changes in My B2B Enquiry's policies or announcement of new promotions or services.
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- Information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
- Information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- Personalize the app for you
- Perform behavioral analytics